PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 21, 2009

the truth between the lines...











the truth is...i dun really know wat am i doing with my life recently....i made so many wrong decision..i dunno to take care of my own feeling...i let everyone tell me wat to do...such a loser heh??




what am i suppose to do?i dun think i can trust anyone to hear my problems and lend me their shoulders..no one!not even my mum!!!not even myself!!!the black hole, bloody wound inside my heart..(i really hope it cud heal soon enuff b4 i made another wrong decision)




God,help me with Your guidance....im so depressed,stuck in my own feelings and i know these are all my mistakes and i admit it!!!true...i admit it!!!!n for me to return back,i really don't have ways..or else,im afraid i didn't haf any choice...or..i didnt know how to settle all my made-by-myself mistakes...









my life now...empty..not so meaningful as my previous life..i just wake up every morning n think of works,back to my home...get some good night sleep...and days goes by without any life achievement i made!!!lot of wishes i have and i keep it safe deep in my heart and crystal mind...one of my wishes is dat, I WANT TO HAVE A REAL HAPPY LIFE!!!!and only Allah can fulfill dat...i want to smile back again..a real smile i mean....i knew i'd lost my real smile for such a long time...and i wish to have it back again....i really wish to have it back....




2 comments:

  1. ***29:2***
    Apakah manusia itu mengira bahwa mereka dibiarkan (saja) mengatakan :
    "Kami telah beriman", sedang mereka tidak diuji lagi?
    ***29:3**
    Dan sesungguhnya kami telah menguji orang-orang yang sebelum mereka,
    maka sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui orang-orang yang benar dan
    sesungguhnya Dia mengetahui orang-orang yang dusta.

    ReplyDelete

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

klik my ADs