PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

what about trust???

Lost in a dream,nothing is what it seems.searching my head for the words that you said.
Tears filled my eyes as we said our last goodbyes..this sad scene replays of you walking away
My body aches from mistakes
Betrayed by lust
We lied to each other so much
That in nothing we trust
Time and again he repeats let's be friends I smile and say yes..Another truth bends,I must confess

I try to let go, but I know...
We'll never end 'til we're dust
We lied to each other again
But I wish I could trust
God help me please, on my knees
How could this be happening to me..I'm lying when I say, "Trust me"..I can't believe this is true
trust hurts why does trust equal suffering

Absolutely nothing we trust...~

2 comments:

  1. kak umi hunnie~ nape sdeh sgt neh? tamo la sdeh2. hurm..

    -shazwani.nashuha-

    ReplyDelete
  2. just trust yourself honey...believe in yourself...promise to yourself that you will never let yourself be vulnerable again...

    ReplyDelete

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

klik my ADs